Discover how you can create beautiful collage & textured art that sells!
Next intake is Fall/Winter 2021.
Join the waitlist to receive course updates and when enrollment opens.
Your information is kept safe. I do not share/sell your email with anyone.
Time for a fresh new approach to creating!
Are you feeling frustrated with your current art process?
Uncertain which direction to take with art?
Maybe you're looking for new ways to inject creativity into your art?
How about the need to be inspired, have fun and learn new techniques for creating with different products and materials?
Do you want to feel excited, proud & confident about your art?
Then the Mixed Media Masterclass is for YOU!
Whether you're a beginner artist or established one, this course will open your eyes to fresh new ideas, processes and design.
Your camera roll is probably filled with beautifully styled images from Instagram or Pinterest that you plan to use as inspiration or ideas for your next masterpiece. But, when you finally get time to break out the supplies and put your tools to work,
you're left staring at a blank surface. You’re not sure how to start because you’re still puzzled about direction and style.
Scrolling for a muse on social can be uplifting, but it can also lead you down a rabbit hole of confusion, frustration, overwhelm, and dare I say – Imposter Syndrome!
It creeps in and makes you doubt your skills and confidence, and leaves you feeling inadequate.
Creating isn’t always easy (which you already knew, or you wouldn’t be here). When you can’t figure out how it’s done, you want to give up. Art becomes a chore. And nobody like chores. You want to have fun and enjoy the process.
Even the simplest looking art can sometimes be hard to create, especially if you’re unsure how to combine color, create texture and define your composition.
The good news is you’re not alone. All artists deal with creative block or lack self confidence at some point in their creative journey.
It doesn’t always have to be this way. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and frustrated,
Imagine feeling like this:
- Knowing your art is good enough to sell and share with others online.
- Feeling proud in your abilities to be able to complete your art using the right techniques.
- Confident with your knowledge in selecting the right products & materials.
- Happy and excited to wake up and create with ease instead of feeling likes it’s a chore.
- Satisfied in losing yourself for hours in your art because you found your creative flow.
- Able to implement ideas that allow you to create your own unique style.
- Thankful for being supported and appreciated within a community of artists just like you.
About Your Instructor
Hi, I'm Jane. I'm excited to share more about the Mixed Media Masterclass with you and what you can expect to learn within the program.
First, a little bit about me if we haven't met until now. Before creating and teaching art online, I ran my own a mural design business for over a decade. I painted hundreds of mascots and logos on school gym wall mats across my province of Ontario. The constant travel eventually wore me down, so I decided to take the plunge and start working from home creating and selling art. I began sharing and selling my bold collage style resin finished work online through my social media pages, Instagram and Pinterest. I'm proud to be able to say I've sold my art in multiple countries.
I'm also the author of The Ultimate Pouring & Painting Project Book, which sells worldwide and has been published in several different languages. Within it, I share my process for my smaller alcohol ink collage works called MOD Minis; art that gained my recognition as an artist. Since then, I have taught thousands of artists online and I continue to evolve with fresh new ideas and modern techniques to help you create art that sells.
In this course I will teach you:
- The secrets and process for creating my popular mixed media collage art.
- To easily manipulate and create dimensional textures using a variety of different products, tools and materials.
- To be random, not to think to much and to let your mind flow freely when creating.
- To use simple techniques for producing eye catching paper textures.
By the end of this program you will have:
- Learned multiple techniques for creating collage and textures using a variety of products and materials.
- Produced a number of different paper textures to incorporate into your art.
- Created structural effects on panel and/or canvas through using multiple texture products and mark making tools.
- Explored various finishing options for your art, including resin.
- Gained knowledge and confidence in using new art techniques, products, tools and materials.
- Begun incorporating ideas and ways to inject your own style into your art.
- Become inspired, proud and excited to sell/share your art with others.
- Built relationships and gained artist support from others just like you within the private community.
"Jane is an outstanding instructor who provides a well-designed and intentionally structured program. Jane's experiences and wealth of product knowledge will motivate you to explore and create regardless of your previous experience and knowledge in art."
- 4 week long group led program by Jane Monteith.
- Ability to follow along with the group and/or the option to go at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to all course lessons and program resource downloads.
- Weekly support with LIVE scheduled Q+A's hosted within the private FB Community for the duration of the program.
- Support and inspiration from global artists within the community.
- Ability to ask for feedback/recommendations from the group and instructor.
- BONUS course content
How is the course taught?
How long will I have to get supplies?
Do I have to follow along with the group or can I go at my own pace?
What if I have questions during the program?
How much is the course and what is the refund policy?
What is the course breakdown?
Not sure if this course is for you?
Check out these testimonials
"I really liked the class and the mix of various techniques. I love that you ( finally!) made a Facebook group! - This added a lot of extra value to the class. And I REALLY appreciated that you considered time zones when planning the lives! I have taken around 10 online-art-classes and this is the first time a teacher considered us in Europe! Thank you for planning it so that we also could participate. This class felt quite personal and this is great!! I have taken the full resin/mod mini/alcohol-ink-package 2 years ago and I loved it - but this format now when we both have the FB-group a swell as the lives are just crème de la crème!! You nailed it Jane!! Thank you! "
"I wanted to first say THANK YOU! I always followed your Instagram and looked on with envy while you created these beautiful pieces and wondered to myself grumpily why I couldn't ever figure out how to make things like this. I took your course and found a whole new side of creation. I'm a watercolor person, but I think soon I'm going to be a collage person. Your instructions are clear, you really show many different aspects and techniques of the collage-making process. I feel like I got my money's worth and more. I posted my second piece on my personal Instagram page and someone has already made an offer to buy! Thank you, also, for making yourself available for questions. Thank you."
"This is my first time taking an online art course and I absolutely loved it. I'm grateful for the content being available forever for us. I've been painting and doing art my whole life (on and off) but recently have really gotten more into it the past couple years. Taking this class has really help me to open my mind more and expand what types of things I can add to my artwork to make it even better. I so appreciate you sharing your process and tips and tricks. I cannot wait for the tae program as I'm very excited for some help on the business end. I'm already self employed but I'm looking to transition into my art career being my main focus. Thank you so so much! I will see you in your TAE program for sure! "
Create art that sells
Become inspired, learn new techniques and gain confidence in your own art making abilities. Produce art with your own flair and make art that sells. Join Jane and artists from around the globe in the Mixed Media class today!Join the community
Are you ready to rekindle your creative spark?
Awaken your creativity by learning to produce textures in a variety of different ways, using modern techniques and tools. Explore the ways to creating art that will allow you to gain the confidence you need to expand your own ideas and approach for creating a unique style of your own. These are just a few of the amazing creations from members of the thriving community.